10141 Woodlawn Blvd,
Cincinnati, OH 45215
Monday - Friday 8:30 pm - 4:30 pm
To stay informed and help keep Woodlawn Beautiful go paperless and sign up to receive news and events electronically. Just email your name and address to stay informed with Keeping Woodlawn Beautiful! firstname.lastname@example.org
The City Manager serves as Chief Executive Officer and head of the administrative branch of government; manages the Village offices and departments in accordance with the policies determined by the Village of Woodlawn; is responsible for the enforcement of laws, ordinances, and resolutions, except as otherwise noted by Village Charter.
513-771-6130 ext. 1106
513-771-6130 ext. 1100
513-771-6130 ext. 1012
The Village of Woodlawn Master Plan was commenced in 2006. The Master Plan was designed to help the Village’s officials, administration, residents and business operators develop a shared understanding of Woodlawn’s future needs and the best strategies for ensuring a successful future. Like many older suburban communities, Woodlawn benefits from a number of assets, but it also faces a number of challenges, both today and into the future. The Village understood from the beginning that their Master Plan must achieve several goals:
• The Master Plan must be based on a clear-eyed, realistic evaluation of the Village, including its assets, its challenges, its regional context and the likely impacts of these issues over the coming 10 to 20 years.
• The Master Plan must draw on the meaningful, active feedback of the Village’s stakeholders, including its residents, its business operators, and its own municipal staff.
• The Master Plan must develop a vivid statement of its Vision for its future – a statement that encapsulates the direction in which the Village intends to grow.
• The Master Plan must design an ambitious but achievable program of improvements that will give the Village the capacity and the methods for achieving that Vision.
• The Master Plan must lay the groundwork for its implementation by developing a specific plan of action for making its recommendations become reality.
This document reflects the best efforts of a large number of Woodlawn residents, officials, business operators, and others to meet these high goals.
Table of Contents & Acknowledgements
2. Existing Conditions
3. Concept Areas Analysis
4. Market Analysis
5. Selected Public Feedback
6. The Master Plan Vision
7. Plan Element #1: Vibrant Residential Communities - Part 1
Plan Element #1: Figure 10
Plan Element #1: Figure 11
Plan Element #1: Figure 12
Plan Element #1: Vibrant Residential Communities - Part 2
8. Plan Element #2: Destination Springfield Pike
9. Plan Element #3: Successful Industry
10. Plan Element #4: Welcome to Beautiful Woodlawn
11. The Implementation Matrix
Appendix A: Results of Public Participation Activities
All sections are Adobe Acrobat PDF files.