Hamilton County Public Health has openings for Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine
Hamilton County Public Health has openings for Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine appointments. You must be eligible per the Ohio Department of Health's Vaccine Distribution Plan (see below for eligibility list)
Where: Woodlawn Rec Center Parking Lot-10050 Woodlawn Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45215
When: March 9th, 2021 from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Vaccine Provided: Janssen (Johnson and Johnson Single Dose)
Who is eligible? Woodlawn Residents only who are aged 60 and above, pregnant women, and anyone aged 16 or older with a qualifying condition that puts them at higher risk for complications or death from COVID-19. The qualifying conditions are:
- Type 1 diabetes.
- Bone marrow transplant recipients.
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease).
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Down syndrome.
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Muscular dystrophy.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Spina bifida.
- People born with severe heart defects, requiring regular specialized medical care.
- Phenylketonuria (PKU), Tay-Sachs, and other rare inherited metabolic disorders.
- Epilepsy with continuing seizures; hydrocephaly; microcephaly, and other severe neurological disorders.
- Turner syndrome, fragile X syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, and other severe genetic disorders.
- People with severe asthma, who have been hospitalized for this in the past year.
- Alpha and beta-thalassemia.
- Solid-organ transplant candidates and recipients.
Instructions to schedule yourself using a web browser:
If you already have an ArmorVax account you DO NOT need to make another one!
- Use the link highlighted below and either log in (if you have an ArmorVax account) OR create a patient account if you don't already have one.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are registering for more than one person, each person will need their own account and email address.
Minors need to be added under a parent or guardian account using the family function.
- Once you create an account, log-in with your email and a one-time password (OTP will be sent to your email).
Link to schedule an appointment:
If appointments at our locations are full, ArmorVax will reroute you to a public map that shows clinics hosted by other providers. Eligibility for those appointments may vary and is determined by other providers.
The COVID-19 vaccine will not be given to anyone who has received another vaccine (like the flu shot) within 14 days of an appointment. Individuals who do not belong to the eligible population (defined above) will not be vaccinated.